Thursday, May 7, 2009

Travel with John... (from the perspective of Charley)

As John brought me into the Park, the bears were staring me straight in my eyes. I felt something very odd inside of me. I have never seen those creatures living in earth. I felt them harmful to John, so I bark furiously. Even though they didn't talk to me and they didn't reply me a word, their eyes looked through my body. Not only I felt I am naked at the moment, but also I felt threats. No one can do no harm to John. My lips flared, showing wicked teeth to them, trying to scare them off. I stared at them, each of them; I raved and ranted beside John, telling him to drive away these danger. I can indeed put them onto the ground if John wasn't there, I was just concerning about John's safety that I didn't raise toward those creatures. They didn't have friendly posture and facial expression that's why I think they are totally different from the cute caterpillar. I almost barked my lungs out and bleed to death. It was a nightmare at night. My body was sore and I sweat like a dog, which I am actually a dog. I would never want to see those bears again, and no one is gonna harm John.

No comments: