Thursday, April 2, 2009

OMG!! Betrayers...

A white lie is considered acceptable, but not definetly not betrayal. And I think betrayers are never ok to people. Personally, I think betrayal has two differnt kinds, one is the betrayal of strangers or just random people, another is the betrayal of whom you care, which is also the most unacceptable one. In many situations we can see betrayal occurs, for example like in business, in order to seek for personal benefits, businessman does do something under the table, and a lot to tell you the true. I'm sure whether betrayal equals to selling people out, but somehow they are as bad. How am I going to react to betrayers? Actually, I've never met one, but I think if it's in business, it's reasonable, unless violence involved. However, the second betrayal is the most heart-breaking kind. Take Medea as an example, her husband betrayed her and roll comfortablly in the royal bed, this is totally rediculous. Moreover, the most rediculous thing is that Jason, still thinks that he is right for self-securing. Yes, even though men are not reliable, I think Medea's way to solve problem is also too extreme. Neogotiate is one of the most important step. First, talk to him, but if it doesn't work, let's go with the justice, law. I can understand that back in 400BC it is absolutly different from now that we have the role of law now but they don't. Justice is the best way to deal with affairs outside of marrige. But if it is not about marrige and it doesn't matter the law, I still think that talk or ignorance is a good way to deal with betrayers. Many times thinking of revenge is not a good idea, because one revenge after another, when is this going to end?

No comments: