Saturday, April 4, 2009

Book review- Hotel Babylon

Plot: * * * * *

Character: * * * * *

Setting: * * * * *

Over All: * * * * *

A awesome book for the people who are thinking of diving into hotel business. Hotel Babylon is a famous BBC series that is now written into a book. The TV series is now up to season 4, but the book is only 300 pages long, it is because that the author has compacted almost 10years experience into 24 hours in the hotel, which is really creative way to me.
As I am going to major Hotel Management, I think this book is a little tip, and almost I can say it is a pre-entre to Hotel Management. The book has many surprising incidents in it and I think the way how the characters (hotel manager, reception, concierge...) deal with the problem is very different from other services. There are many amazing stuff in the book that are interesting to read. So I recommend people who are interested in Hotel or people who want to know more about hotel's affairs can absolutly read Hotel Babylon.

No comments: